What types of firearm licenses do exist in Spain?
These are the different licenses that are regulated in Spain for the use of firearms:
- Type A: Permit for the Army, the Common Corps of the Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and the Customs Surveillance Service.
- Type B: It is the license referring to self-defense. The possession and use of short weapons, such as pistols or revolvers, will be allowed under strict security measures.
- Type C: Reserved only to security guards and private bodyguards of companies, explosives guards and rural guards.
- Type D : Allows the use of long firearms for big sport hunting.
- Type E: Permit for small sport hunting.
- Type F: This license will only allow the use of firearms for sporting purposes.